Tommy Gun’s Shop Reopening Status
Welcome back to Tommy Gun’s Original Barbershop! The health and safety of both our Guests and Team Members is our top priority, and with that in mind we have new Barbershop procedures that are in place to keep your Barbershop experience safe.
WHAT WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO WITH EVERY SERVICE:
1. Fully sanitize the chair and station.
2. Sanitize all tools and equipment.
3. Thoroughly wash or disinfect our hands.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Our check-in screens will be unavailable at the Barbershop, however our Team will be able to check you in once you arrive in Shop. You can also check-in using our app or click the CHECK-IN below beside your Barbershop to check-in here.
2. Please practice social distancing while in our Shop and try to limit bringing additional people with you.
3. The handshake is officially on hold, but we will of course still greet you with a smile.
4. Your will be asked to sanitize your hands with hand sanitizer provided prior to your service beginning.
5. We will not be accepting cash payments at this time. Debit or credit only please.
6. Please do not come in if you or anyone in your household is exhibiting fever, cold or flu-like symptoms OR if you have traveled (including Canada) in the last 14 days.
7. You will receive a call confirming your estimated wait time before your service. Wait to enter the Shop until 5 minutes before your service.
8. Personal Face Masks are recommended for all guests receiving services and are required in some public health regions. Please feel free to bring your own. Masks are available for purchase in your Shop.
Be the first to know when your local Shop will be re-opening! Subscribe to the Tommy Gun’s Newsletter here!Subscribe Now
To find the Barbershop Closest to you or to check in go to our:
Shop Status by Region
All of our Barbershops across Canada are now OPEN!