Keep hands clean when soap and water are not immediately available. Kills 99.9% of germs while being over 98% natural. Sanitizer is licensed for sale in Canada. (NPN 80097837)
- Formulated with 73% v/v corn-derived alcohol for maximum germ-killing ability (exceeding both CDC and WHO sanitizer guidelines).
- Rich in vitamin E, glycerin and aloe vera, Hands Free is both soothing and highly effective.
- Spray a paper towel to disinfect shopping carts, door handles, steering wheel, disposable gloves, etc.
- Wipe down grocery packaging and packages before bringing them into your home.
- After cleaning, use with discretion to disinfect non-porous surfaces. Test all materials in an inconspicuous area to ensure none staining.
TIP: Try not to touch your face – studies have shown that the average person touches their face up to 23x per hour and this is how germs spread.
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Propanediol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 20, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural).